Share |

CHRISTINA AGUILERA's LATEST ALBUM "LOTUS" WILL BE REALESED THIS NOVEMBER


Christina Aguilera's Lotus Album Cover

Christina Aguilera's newest album will be OUT this November, Team Xtina (Christina Aguilera's fans) must be so excited about it, and I personally love her music, I've been a fan of hers since I was 14 or 15, I love her voice regardless from all the negatives rumors about her...

I hope there is no #FlopTina and #Floptuilera things anymore like what @perezhilton did on his twitter ridiculed and made fun of Christina Aguilera's Bionic album, in fact, her previous album had a lot of amazing sounds and a futuristic rhythm to it, but if you weren't a music person, it was just going to go over your head..

As we know that the new single "Your Body" music video from her Lotus album has been launched, and you can watch it everyday on Youtube, as for me this song, apart from its music video is just nice, it is kinda less-nowdays, I think she needs to release some nice and catchy yet classy songs..

She has to take market and people taste of music into account, Album without market is a FLOP, and I hope this album is going be a bomb and make some hits, I don't expect too much like hoping her song will peak #1 but at least enter Bilboard Top 100 hahaha..



Related Post



1 comments:

Anonim mengatakan...

flooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppp

Poskan Komentar

Comment Here...

 
© Grunge Theme Copyright by YANZ FUN STUFFS | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks