Share |

Burning Fat Workout, Goodbye FATTY!!

Call a girl “fatty” a.k.a “gendut” in Indonesia and she will end up worrying about it all day long, DO NOT and NEVER say that word or every fatty-related stuffs to girls, it is the scariest thing to hear for them ehmmm... I mean Us. But wait.. sometimes it triggers Us to start shaking our arses and burning the fat. ironically, some do it rightly and some don’t.. but I am fortunate enough because I work it out by doing exercises not by starving myself to the nearly death..  and this is what I’m doing lately to get rid of it weight lifting mixed with cardio. Cardio to burn the fat and weight lifting to get our body in freakin’ hot shape..


All I want is nothing but a toned body, just like young Britney Spears in her prime around 1999 to 2002,  Look at her body back then, For paradise sake!!! it’s beyond HOT, it is just PERFECT..!!  I would defenitely do “everygoodthing” to get that body..

Well back to weigh lifting, some girls despise this exercise because they thought that would make them “berotot”a.k.a muscular just like men, Girls, don’t worry, because no matter how freakin’ hard we train we will never be too masculine like men, I can’t explain in detail, you can google if you need to know why but all I know is that weight lifting won't make our body bulky, don’t ask me why, I emphasize again and again, we won’t and we just can’t!!

Weight lifting is so recommended for those who want to burn fat, it is fun and relaxing, on the first try, make sure that you train yourself moderately, don’t push yourself too hard and don’t over trained.. you may experience muscle soreness all over your body initially but in the long run you will get used to it and it’s gonna be so addictive..!! 

So Girls, let’s do the weight lifting, it is waaaaay better than just cardio, trust me It Works!!

Note : "I do not own rights to the picture."

Related Post



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here...

 
© Grunge Theme Copyright by YANZ FUN STUFFS | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks